HSC MP Line
We, exeron Korea, will always do our best.
Versatile, extremely precise and highly efficient
The HSC MP7 sets new standards regarding modern milling machines in the high-end sector.
Optimised machine construction for linear direct drives due to gantry structure with high degree of rigidity and damping – for maximum
machine dynamics, highest precision and perfect workpiece quality.
The HSC MP7 offers you
- Holistic active temperature regulation
- High-quality interior equipment made of stainless steel
- Large distance between spindle nose and table as well as spacious Z-traverse path
- Convenient and powerful CNC control
- Heidenhain iTNC 530 with HSCI and FS technology
- Measuring laser covered in an automated way
- Internal spindle elongation sensor system
- Preparation for automation
The minimum interface contour
Machining close to the rotation axis – small tool lengths.
The laser enclosure
available as option.
The large degree of freedom in the
Convenient for high work pieces and additional adapters
Specifications of Facilities : HSC MP7
|HSC MP7/3||HSC MP7/5|
|Traverse paths X x Y x Z||730 x 340 x 400 ㎜||730 x 250 x 400 ㎜|
|Traverse paths B x C||B＝ ± 105˚ x C＝ endless|
|Operating range X x Y x Z||640 x 340 x 400 ㎜||615 x 250 x 400 ㎜|
|Workpiece clamping table||580 x 460 ㎜||Ø 185|
|Distance table/spindle nose||550 ㎜||450 ㎜|
|Workpiece weight max.||550 kg||60 kg|
|Total dimensions W x D x H||2,400 x 2,370 x 3,000 ㎜||2,400 x 2,370 x 3,000 ㎜|
|Spindle speed||42,000 min–1||42,000 min–1|
|Spindle performance S1/S6 – 40 %||10 / 13 kW||10 / 13 kW|
|Tool magazine||30 / 60 / 90 HSK 40-E||30 / 60 / 90 HSK 40-E|
|Rapid traverses X x Y x Z||100 / 40 m/min||100 / 40 m/min|
|Turning speeds B x C||190 / 250 rpm|
|Accelerations X x Y x Z||10 m/s²||10 m/s²|
|Turning accelerations B x C||170 / 260 rad/s²|
|CNC control||Heidenhain TNC 640 HSCI FS||Heidenhain TNC 640 HSCI FS|