We, exeron Korea, will always do our best.
Compact, high-precision, versatile
as a true all-rounder, the highspeedcutting centre HSC 300 ensures an excellent performance.The gantry machine also offers optimum results in graphite andhard machining. All of this thanks to its low space requirements andreasonable investment costs
The HSC 300/3 offers you
- Gantry construction with a high stiffness for optimum machine dynamics, high precision as well as perfect workpiece quality
- Gantry and machine bed made of mineral cast for maximum vibration dampening
- Digital drives in all axes
- Direct path measurement systems – resolution 0.01 μ
- Vector-controlled high-frequency spindles for the use of tools from Ø 0.2 mm
- 16Heidenhain CNC control, specially designed for the HSC technology> Integrated graphite processing
- Prepared for automation and cell integration
in gantry construction.
16-fold tool changer
A 40-fold tool changer is available as an option.Also available in a 5-axes version.
Best accessibility and ergonomics for controland work space.
Specifications of Facilities : HSC 300
|Traverse paths X x Y x Z||480 x 340 x 355 ㎜|
|Workpiece clamping table||470 x 400 ㎜|
|Distance table/spindle nose||495 ㎜|
|Workpiece weight max.||500 kg|
|Dimensions, total W x D x H||2,000 x 2,350 x 2,450 ㎜**|
|Spindle speed||42,000 min–1|
|Spindle performance S1/S6 – 40 %||10 / 13 kW|
|Tool magazine||40 HSK 40-E|
|Rapid traverses X x Y x Z||30 m/min|
|Accelerations X x Y x Z||6 m/s²|
|CNC control||TNC 640|
** Dimensions for 16-folder. If changed to 40 folder, D=2,500mm